What is ePPMS?
The Electronic Polling Place Management System (ePPMS) and Elections Results Display System (ERDS), both designed and built by F1 Solutions, are arguably the only systems in the world with functionality rich and advanced enough to manage, and in many instances automate, most of the tasks associated with administering the polling place business processes.
Functions of ePPMS
- An electronic roll mark-off system for the search and mark-off of elector’s names from a certified list
- Automated reconciliation of ballot papers and barcodes
- The installation of the applications and data on each individual tablet/notebook
- Wireless network transmission of each mark-off transaction for close to real-time replication in each unit across all polling places
- Wireless network transmission of final polling place results between a polling place’s Central Unit to the Elections HQ database (central database)
- Creation of the Elections HQ database
- An ability to conduct all other necessary Officer In Charge (OIC) functions associated with an OIC return
- Ability to uninstall roll mark-off software post-election and return netbooks with the same configuration with which they arrived
- Ability to continue to perform all local functions such as roll look-up and mark-off if the network drops or fails
- Resume synchronisation and network reliant functions when network connectivity is restored
- Ballot paper reconciliation and discrepancy display
- Ability to enter multiple flags against an elector record, indicating multiple declaration votes issued
Decreased processing times per voter
Electors can vote quicker! No more long queues and waiting to vote means happier electors.
Increase in operational efficiency
Do more with less using an automated and intuitive elections management system.
Increase in polling place staff productivity
Staff are able to respond to incidents and events faster using in-built notifications and processes.
Reduction in reconciliation processing
Reconcile the results faster as the eLAPPS guides you through the process, validating information as you go.
Multiple voting decrease
Reduce or eliminate multiple voters with live synchronisation of votes between the devices.
Faster election results
Display the final results to the public faster using intelligent processes and automation.
Don't just take our word for it
Northern Territory Electoral Commission
Learn how F1 Solutions helped Northern Territory Electoral Commission improve polling place management, increase performance, and stakeholder satisfaction with eLAPPS - an innovative and reliable solution.
Learn how F1 Solutions helped ACT Electoral Commission improve polling place management, increase performance, and customer experience with the revolutionary eLAPPS - an innovative and reliable solution.
Ready to change voting in your state?
Speak with our expert team today about how we can help
bring good technology to your business.